Your Destination Wedding At El Cielo Winery & Resort By Karisma
If Heaven were a place on Earth, it would be El Cielo Winery & Resort, located in the heart of the Wine Route in Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California. The mountainous landscape and the lush vineyard make for a breathtaking backdrop perfect for the wine-loving wedding couple. The luxury boutique hotel accommodations, onsite gourmet restaurant, and of course, the world-class wines ensure that your destination wedding event will result in treasured memories cherished for years to come by all who attend.
What Destination Wedding Dreams Are Made Of
Surrounded by mountains, two beautiful lakes, vineyards, & olive trees in total harmony with nature, this place is unlike any other, which makes it the place for a picture perfect wedding. We have carefully crafted five romantic wedding ceremony packages that will take your destination wedding from Pinterest board
inspiration to dream come true.
If you love wine and want a unique Mexico Destination Wedding…many different unique wedding packages are available; both in the vineyard and in the cellar. Call us for details!
- The Refined Ceremony – Like an elegant Chardonnay, The Refined Ceremony will leave you feeling invigorated. With a rustic wooden pergola and stunning garden views as the backdrop for this ceremony, your destination wedding will be the epitome of good taste.
- The Robust Ceremony – Like a crowd-pleasing Tempranillo, The Robust Ceremony will impress even the most discerning palettes. Towering palm trees complement the rich, main garden, which serves as the picture-perfect location for this ceremony package.
- The Bright Ceremony – Like a crisp Sauvignon Blanc, The Bright Ceremony will set a vivacious tone for your destination wedding event. An inviting wooden gazebo draped with elegant fabric for this ceremony set in our charming wine cellar will help make it the celebration you have always dreamed of.
- The Sweet Ceremony – Like a vintage Port, The Sweet Ceremony will wrap you and your wedding guests in a warm, fuzzy feeling. Taking place in our romantic wine cellar, this ceremony package will make your wine-loving wedding wishes come true.
- The Finesse Ceremony – Like a perfectly balanced Merlot, The Finesse Ceremony is subtle and widely coveted by any real connoisseur. Our chic Catholic Chapel is the ONLY private chapel in the Guadalupe Valley, and it sets an elegant scene for a more traditional ceremony.
Terms and conditions: Maximum capacity of vineyard ceremony set up is 700 guests. Maximum capacity of wine cellar ceremony set up is 100 guests. For wedding groups larger than 100 guests at this location, ceremony needs to change to the vineyard or chapel. Maximum capacity of the chapel is 120 seated guests or 160 standing guests. Wedding groups more than 100 guests, ceremony location needs to change to the vineyard. Please consider that capacities are estimated, they can change according to the set up and décor items. Decor featured in brochures and website are inspirational. Actual decor included may vary. There is availability to change table linens and sashes according to existing colors without charge, please review with your wedding designer for colors available, specific colors requested may have an additional charge. Specific Flower colors can be confirmed, reviewing in advance with wedding designer and confirming with local florist. The specific type of flower is subject to the season and it might apply additional charge. Cost to add extra chairs beyond 24 is $15 USD per person. Service charge and taxes are included. Prices are per person per event. All rates are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed until a full deposit is received. Prices are valid through 2020. Reception package is for minimum 100 guests. Taxes, services, and gratuities are included.