Aqua Wedding Packages
If you’re planning a destination wedding, you may be interested in having your special day on one of Hawaii’s idyllic Pacific islands. If you’re tempted, one resort to consider having it at is at an Aqua Hotel that’s offers a variety of properties across three islands, which are Oahu, Kauai and Maui.
Aqua Resort WeddingWhile Hawaii is home to a lot of different kings of of resorts, each of the Aqua branded hotels is located snext to some of Hawaii’s finest beaches and therefore can make an excellent spot for a beach wedding. As a bonus, we can help take care of your wedding details for you, which will give you more time to plan your honeymoon, instead of having to spend hours doing everything yourself.
A Honeymoon at an Aqua ResortAqua Resorts offers luxuriously appointed honeymoon suites that boast private lanais with amazing ocean views, large windows, plush king or queen sized beds and more. Better yet, if you mention that you’re booking a wedding and a honeymoon you may receive a complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability. Each room also offers free wi-fi so you’ll be able to share snaps of your honeymoon with all your friends and family who are stuck back home.
Amenities and FacilitiesCommon amenities and facilities at most Aqua Resorts include oceanfront pools, spas and gyms. Some, such as the Park Shore Waikiki on Oahu, also offer on-site water-sports that include wind surfing, jet skiing and snorkeling.
DiningEach Aqua resort will offer a variety of dining options for you to enjoy during your stay. For instance at the Park Shore Waikiki, you can find two on-site restaurants which are the Yoshitsune and Lu Lu’s Waikiki Surf Club. For those of you that need a coffee fix, there is a Starbucks as well. So if you’re lucky enough to be engaged to Mr. or Mrs. right, why not seal the deal in Hawaii, one of the world’s most romantic destinations. When you’re ready to book your dream wedding at an Aqua Resort, give us a call us at (800) 510-5642!
- Bride’s bouquet
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Symbolic ceremony with non-denominational minister*
- Aisle runner in sand color
- 4 tiki torches
- Use of bamboo arch (Chuppah)
- Sound system with technician during the ceremony
- Wedding cake
- A glass of sparkling wine per guest
- Special area in a restaurant for semi-private dinner**
- Preparation and steamed of the wedding dress and grooms tuxedo/suit
- Special turn down service on the Wedding night
- Up grade to next room category for bride and groom (subject to availability upon arrival)
- 15% discount on all Spa Aqua treatments***
- Certified wedding coordinator
Please call us at (800) 510-5642 or Contact Us for resort and wedding information from our specialists! Resort and Wedding Packages are subject to change without notice.